Cables and pipes for a perfect supply of snow making system
Demaclenko offers high- quality materials for special needs
Pipes: Air and water piping for perfect supply
- Cast iron (water): Ductile cast iron has very strong mechanical properties. The restraining push-fit joint ensures absolute tightness, even under major loads. Even at a pressure of up to 100 bar (1470 PSI), subsidence, soil movement, erosion and forces due to internal pressure are offset with maximum safety and reliability. Fewer pipe fittings are needed, as the pipe joints can bend up to 5°.
- PE (air): For water transport and distribution pipes and, in particular, for air pipes where central compressor stations are used, DEMACLENKO employs polyethylene pipes of material grade PE100. PE pipes are supplied in bars or rolls, depending on the diameter and requirement, and are securely connected by means of electro-welded joints or threaded connections. Our offer is rounded off by a large range of fittings.
- Steel: Steel pipes with quick-release couplings can be produced with especially thin walls without impairing their dimensional stability. Their low weight eases transportation, handling and installation. Untreated steel pipes can be supplied either with or without PE anticorrosion coating outer insulation, and are welded on the construction site.
Pipes and fittings of ductile cast iron with inner and outer coating
- Inner coating: Cement mortar lining suitable for drinking water
- Outer coating: Thermally sprayed zinc of 200 m/g2 zinc and top coat (active and passive correction protection)
Cables: High- quality materials for special needs
- Power cables: DEMACLENKO uses aluminium or copper cables for power lines in compliance with the relevant national standards. The cables have a cross-section from 10-240 mm² (½” to 9 ½ “) and are inserted and buried underground either directly or with a cable conduit.
- Grounding: The ground wire generally consists of zinc-coated steel with a diameter of 10mm² (½”) or, if necessary, with a separate conductor, in line with regulations. The grounding system connects the entire system and protects it from power surges and lightning strikes.
- Communication cables: The data connection between the different parts of the system is accomplished with protected cables that are suitable for routing directly underground, but are preferably inserted in a cable conduit. Over large distances and for large volumes of data, fibre-optic cables are used.